What are Australia’s best cars in 2018?
The nation’s most rigorous new vehicle assessment program helps consumers buy the right car.
Are you looking for a new vehicle at a great price? Have you considered the Hyundai i30 N – this year’s best sports car under $50,000?
Now in its 19th year, Australia’s Best Cars tests popular vehicles in 15 important categories.
Judges from all of the state motoring organisations use three broad criteria – value for money, design and function, and on the road – to inform buyers on pricing, depreciation, running costs, performance and much more.
Before you head off for a test drive though, there are some simple steps you can take to ensure you get the best deal:
- Set a budget and create a list of features most important to you
- Examine your finance and insurance options before you sign anything
- Know what you want and do your research
- Don’t limit yourself to just one brand and dealership
- Opting for a standard colour can save you a bundle
- Avoid the accessories desk, where products are bundled together
- Check the build date of the vehicle you’re buying
- Make sure you go for an extensive road test
For more information and to find out the full list of winners, head to: https://www.mynrma.com.au/cars-and-driving/buying-a-car/reviews/australias-best-cars-2018